Totally intend to do
1. Get divorced and change name. Paperwork for both will be filed in January (funds allowing).
2. Pay all bills on time FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.
3. Replace all bathroom towels, kitchen towels, and cloth napkins.
4. Lose deadbaby weight.
5. Raise a bunch of money for the March of Dimes. Everyone I know is broke but I'm going to set my goal anyway and just do my best and won't get upset if I can't raise that much.
Will try to do
1. Establish regular meditation and yoga practice.
2. Repaint bedroom (need ideas!), replace blinds with curtains, sew new bedding (Sara, and other creative folks, do you know of any nice bedding patterns?).
My goals for the year are boring, serious ones but that's ok because I finally feel up to doing these things.
What are your goals? Any fun ones? I want to try a MckLinky thing (crossing fingers that I did this right), feel free to play along (please don't leave me with an empty MckLinky!)
Regarding the wish for password protected posting, I have set up a cleverly named (ha!) sister blog on wordpress to host relationship issues that I wouldn't want someone I know in real life to read if they stumbled across this blog. The first post is up now. I guess you will have to request a password, but I'll keep it the same so requests won't have to be made every time.
I have no idea how often that blog will be used or how long it will stay around. Don't feel like you have to read it, although some input would be nice since I don't seem to be particularly gifted when it comes to relationships. Just writing out my current concern has helped so much.
Wishing you all a very happy and healing New Year.