Wishing you courage

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'."
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rejoice!

The problem is I am way too tired and frustrated with the antidepressant bull. I spoke with my boss after she had a glass of champagne and have been given Friday and next Wednesday (my birthday) off work to make up for all of the overtime I've had in January :D

Not quite so grumpy anymore I took a second look at my sisters adoption e-mail and my new nephew is the cutest little bugger! Not joking. I can't wait for him to get home to his parents and then I can't wait to meet him!

Cross your fingers that all goes well and that he can be with his parents as soon as possible (as in closer to 3 months from now vs 6+)!

5 comments:

still life angie said...

Awesome turn of events. Sending love. XO

Zil said...

Today has been okay :) Take it when you can get it...

Catherine W said...

Yay for extra days off work, especially birthdays.
Fingers crossed for your nephew xo

R said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday on Wednesday! And I hope things keep turning around.

I'd be bouncing between emotions on the news of a nephew too. I'd be happy for them but it's still hard to not long for our missing boys.

Peace & love to you!

Kari said...

Hope you have a great birthday!