Reasons to not be in a relationship with me
1. Prior experience with marriage has removed all patience I have towards things that make me unhappy. That being said, it takes a lot to make me unhappy. But I'm afraid that once that balance is tipped it is hard to get me back to feeling secure.
2. Neurotic about babies.
3. Kind of emotionally unstable in general. However, this one is also a huge benefit much of the time since I'm generally agreeable from being well medicated (relates to point #1).
4. Not rich.
Why did I think that I'd be much better with a serious relationship because I'd been married? SB gets excited about "working through problems" and the idea of couples counseling, but to be honest, I have little interest in either right now.
Eh, I'm probably still grumpy from that last menstrual period.
Reasons to DATE me
1. Generally in good spirits (really!)
2. Doesn't need much convincing to make-out
3. Good in bed
Perks to dating or being in a relationship with me
1. Will pay for everything if the other person wants me to.
2. Doesn't complain about episodes of bad sex.
SB moved in last December (replacing one of my housemates) with the agreement that he would contribute to the household bills. In reality it is very difficult to get him to pay anything and he never gives any money towards his rent without being asked for it. He is three months behind (the only reason why he is not further behind is because his entire tax return went towards his back rent). I am unemployed and he works and I am paying for his living expenses and I feel like an idiot.
We have a lot of fun together and it sucks that something as dumb as money has made me unhappy. We have discussed this over and over and I always believe promises given. It's to the point where I can't have a casual conversation with him because the main thoughts running through my head are about how dumb I feel because I'm in a bit of a financial pickle now. I can't lay in my own bedroom and fall asleep because I am so angry.
But I also know that once I get upset I can't see things rationally. Right now I think my best option is to ask him to move out and rent out the two spare rooms again (the second housemate moved out of state for an internship last month). Can anyone talk me off of the breaking up ledge?