Wishing you courage

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'."
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, May 18, 2009

I hate reproduction

Seriously. What nasty business the freaking miracle of life can be. Works out well for some people but leads straight to heartache for others.

My sister is having trouble getting pregnant. After doing everything right by waiting for a wonderful guy to marry and waiting for the right time for children now her eggs are old.

I HATE OLD EGGS!

I want my sister to get the miracle version of reproduction. Can't I just be the token reproductive failure of the family?

Sigh.

............................

For some good news, I loved my boxing lesson yesterday and can't wait to get back to the gym to practice some drills. The joints of my arms from fingers to shoulders are a little sore (as expected) but I think I'll be ready to hit the bag again on Wednesday.

Anybody else have non-reproductive related good news?

2 comments:

Ya Chun said...

You totally need to post some boxing pictures!

Has your sister been doing fertilityfriend.com and getting ovulation kits at .... um pregnancy test dot com? shoot, can't remember he webpage right now. Anyway, hope she gets it sorted out soon!

debbie said...

not me, but I need some. I'll keep checking back for opgn (other people's good news).
Congrats on the boxing, I took one class last year, it was SO fun!
xo!